Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The end.

Thank you dear readers who have been following my unemployment plight. (If there actually were any followers, that is.) My plight has come to an end. As of Monday, Nov. 22, I was officially employed at the technology company I previously mentioned. It's been a long, strange year. A long, strange journey. But I have arrived. And I am so grateful.

I still remember the feeling I had the night I learned I was losing my job: terror and anxiety. I had no idea what my life had in store for me. All I knew was I was afraid. I don't really like change. I remember Daniel's calm words telling me everything will be OK.

And he was right. Eventually everything was OK. Everything is OK. For me. I'm one of the lucky ones. There are still plenty of unemploy-eds out there, and I pray they find work before their unemployment ends.

Signing off.

-Unemployed Nation

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I wish you all the best in your new job. Happy 2014

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Who I am

I am a more than capable 31-year old with a wide variety of professional experience contending with first-time unemployment and a shocking complete halt of income.